The Systems Engineering community has an enormous challenge in front of it and that is… where is the Engineering?
Most literature on Systems Engineering confuse the field with Engineering Management and not the engineering of systems.
Fitzgerald Systems was founded as a channel to meet this challenge head on by applying engineering methods to better understand and effectively design simple, complicated and complex systems.
Fitzgerald Systems’ Vision is
- To be recognized as a center-of-excellence for the development and application of robust engineering frameworks to the analysis and design of Systems; and
- To be the leading provider for Systems Engineering, Modeling Languages and Model-Based Systems Engineering education.
Fitzgerald Systems was founded by Terry Fitzgerald. Terry has 13+ years in Engineered-to-Order industry ranging from industrial cooling towers to automated high-precision inspection cells for the automotive industry, from multi-phase flow meters for oil wells to railway transportation.
Terry’s credentials include:
- Chartered Engineering (CEng) registered in the UK;
- CSEP (INCOSE© Certified Systems Engineering Professional); and
- Certified OMG© SysML Advanced Model Builder.
Start the Conversation
Reach out with your query and Fitzgerald Systems will shortly get back to you.